TICKET Sales are now closed
You can purchase your tickets in person at one of our amazing local partners (see in-store for details):
The Hospice Shoppe - 139 Duke Street
MacCallums Building Supplies - 551 Water Street
Country Floral - 1757 Water Street
Kingston Fuels (Petro Canada) locations:
Congratulations to our Grand Prize Winner, #153, Rori Creamer-Donovan
Hospice Miramichi 2021
NEW! Wee-One's Shed Raffle
Your wee-ones will love to slide, climb and play on this unique structure in your own backyard! Perfect for family fun and in support of a local organization, Hospice Miramichi Inc.
Congratulations Holly Newman (#111), the winner of the Early Bird prize draw
Full Contest Rules and Regulations HERE
Thanks to our Wee-One's Shed Sponsors:
MacCallum Building Supplies
Prestige Building Solutions
Arbec Forest Products Inc.
99.3 The River
Kim Harris Photography
The Hospice Shoppe
A special thanks to Prestige Building Solutions and our phenomenal volunteer Arthur McLean
Thank you to our Early Bird Prize Sponsor
Canadian Tire - Miramichi
Win a Kids Summer Fun Play Package including: Super Soaker, Splash Out Game, Jump Rope, Basketball, Soccer Ball, Bubble Wand, Frisbee, RC Magic Trucks, Ring Toss and more!
CONTEST RULES SUMMARY:
- Draw will be made Tuesday, July 20th 2021, ticket sales end on Monday, July 19th at 11:59pm
- Early Bird Draw on Friday, July 9th early bird deadline is Thursday, July 8th at 11:59pm.
- Tickets available for purchase Online via credit card, by E-transfer or at one of the listed locations.
- Winners must arrange for delivery of the Wee One’s Shed within two weeks of the draw, or a new winner will be drawn.
- Although the cost of moving the Shed within city limits is part of the prize, the cost of moving the shed outside city limits is solely the responsibility of the winner.
- Shed is received as is, some assembly will take place upon delivery (free of charge)
- Winner agrees to one publicity shot with the shed, once installed.
- By entering the contest, the entrant has affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all the Official Rules which can be found HERE